Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Books I'm Reading

Right now I am reading Odd Apocalypse, by Dean Koontz. Love it! I cannot get enough of Odd Thomas. Can't wait for the next one.
     I have just finished Rick Riordan's (YA) The Serpent's Shadow, last book in the Kane Chronicles. Still need to read the two latest in the Heroes of Olympus series, Son of Neptune and Mark of Athena.
    I recently posted about reading Gamble by Felix Francis and how delighted I am that I liked it and look forward to the next one. I plan to go back and read Crossfire, the previous release of Dick and Felix Francis (before Gamble was published). 
    I am still sporadically working my way through Patrick Rothfuss' tome, The Wise Man's Fear. It is still incredibly awesome, I just don't get to pry my Nook away from my husband very often to continue reading it.
    My random (picked-up on a whim and not sure why) non-fiction title of the moment is Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn. It is a book about meditation, which I totally don't understand and have no real interest in, but the book is holding my attention.
    I am looking forward to reading Wicked Business, second book in the new series by Janet Evanovich and anxiously waiting for the next release in the Sookie Stackhouse series (Charlaine Harris), the new Dresden Files novel by Jim Butcher and a new title from Tim Dorsey.


www.daylightsend.weebly.com
www.trustindarkness.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment