Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sharing Good Information

It's kind of embarrassing that I forgot to write my blog this weekend, which I know is when I have to do it or it won't get posted on the days it is scheduled. I have lots of "reasons", but I don't believe in excuses for missing deadlines. I will give myself a break because becoming a grandmother - even when I've had close to a year to get used to the idea - is a bigger shock than I expected.
      Because part of my blogging mission is to share useful, encouraging information, I think that offering links to other writers' websites that I appreciate is a valid posting option. I particularly like the following one because it encourages some things that I do in my own writing, that are not always thought of as positive.
 
www.nytimes.com

www.jennifermballard.com
www.daylightsend.weebly.com
www.trustindarkness.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment