Thursday, November 10, 2011

Please Forward My Calls...

to mywritingloft.blogspot.

I am taking a few sick days. I could blog about useless, trivial things but I endevour to be encouraging and offer helpful information and insights. Not feeling up to that so I am directing readers to my friend Karen's blog. She is doing a series of 366 lessons on writing. Inspirational, educational and entertaining. Very much worth checking out.

www.jennifermballard.com
www.daylightsend.weebly.com
www.trustindarkness.weebly.com

2 comments:

  1. Ah, shucks. Thanks. But so sorry you're sick. Here's the link for anyone who wants to check it out 366: www.mywritingloft.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it didn't link. Well, there's the address anyway. Get better soon, Jen. I love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete